Stepping Forward Steadily
- Sep. 10, 2018. CSR
- Haneda Turtle Service had donated 100 bamboo swords( sword of Japanese Kendo )to the Republic of Hungary Kendo Federation.
- May. 21, 2018. TOPICS
- An interview of our CEO was posted on the Mainichi Newspaper "Time Person"
- Apr. 13, 2018. TOPICS
- We held the 40th anniversary of our foundation, and an honorable thanksgiving party for everyone at the Hotel Gajoen in Tokyo.
- Oct. 28, 2017. TOPICS
- We were honored by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and thankfully received many visitors for appreciation.
- Sep. 20, 2017. TOPICS
- Our CEO Mr. Akio Utsumi received the award from the minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
The Next Step Forward
While ensuring the safety, security, and high quality, our company is always making the next step forward in our main airport and logistics business.Vision
Values the Wisdom of "Zensangoichi" (Three Steps Forward, One Step Back)
This phrase was introduced in The Mainichi Newspaper in the section called "Toki no Hito" (People of Time) as the phrase that is cherished by our representative. While doing our business, we are not only progressing forward but also we take some time to reflect and keep improving ourselves.Management Policy
Haneda Turtle Service have conducted activities to support those affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake. With the thought of growing together with local communities, customers and employees, we are supporting various activities.